SW-MOTECH TraX ® EVO ALU-BOX Panniers
The ultimate in durable, dependable motorcycle luggage.
Aluminium motorcycle panniers MADE IN GERMANY.
This is a 45 litre (large) Powder Coated Black - Left Hand Side - ALK.00.165.100L/B
Note: the powder coated black option is also powder coated internally.
The main image is the actual version (some images shown are for illustrative purposes only).
Includes Free DryBag
Also available in Silver (raw aluminum).
TraX ® EVO boxes do not come with lock cylinders installed.
Instead, matched lock cylinder and key sets are sold separately for 1, 2 or 3 cases.
- Secure, stable construction
- 1.5 mm thick aluminum plate
- Durable stainless steel mounting hardware (sold separately)
- Rivets are installed using no-pierce, super-strong rivet technology
- Deep-drawn lid with plastic frame and sealing profile
- Stainless steel latches
- Glass fiber-reinforced plastic for corners
- Sidecases include 4 tie-down points
- Black cases have powdercoated interior - no more aluminum oxide smudging on your stuff!
- Hinges function as lid-stays
- Capacity: 45 L
- Dimensions: 19.3" x 11" x 14.6" / 49 x 28 x 37 cm
- Weight: 11.0 lbs / 5 kg
TraX EVO ALU-BOX Notes:
- All the EVO ALU-BOX Aluminium luggage boxes (panniers) are available in Silver (sometimes referred to as Alloy or raw aluminium) and Black (which is powder Coated inside and out and is therefore an additional cost).
- The side boxes are available in two sizes - 37 litres and 45 litres
- They are side specific (left and right). You can fit one on each side and can have the same size each side or different sizes each side in any combination of sizes - but they will only fit to one side of the bike. Note: the catches are at the rear when mounted
- To fit the boxes to a motorcycle you will need a TraX Quick-Lock EVO Side Carrier (1).
- To fit the boxes to the Quick-Lock TraX ® EVO Side Carrier you will also need the TraX EVO Side Carrier Adapter (3) Kit.
If you are not sure what parts you need - see the Adventure Bike Warehouse TraX EVO Alu-Box Pannier Guide