Motoz Tractionator Rall Z Tyres (Tubeless)
The Tractionator Rall Z tyre is Motoz answer to the big bike rider who wants even more extreme offroad performance than their already stellar Tractionator Adventure Tyre.
Extensive testing in the Australian wilderness by dozens of riders on this years KTM Adventure Rally have proved the Rall Z to offer incredible dirt performance, with good manners on the tarmac, with 2/3 to 3/4 the life of the Tractionator Adventure.
- Uniquely designed tread blocks self-protect for long life and self sharpen for better traction through the life of the tyre.
- Optimized hybrid natural / synthetic compound produces maximum grip in the hot Australian climate.
- Superior blcok design creates larger footprint and contact point providing superior traction.
- 25% stronger carcass construction than other adventure tyres guarantees world class performance with a high resistance to punctures.
- 30% more tread depth than most adventure tyres.
- Although every effort is made to ensure provided information is correct, Motoz accepts no liability for any errors or any consequences which may arise due to such errors. Motoz also reserves the right to change specifications, discontinue or introduce new products without prior notice. All product images presented are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from actual product depending on bike application.
Who Are Motoz?
Motoz isn't just another tyre company. Its designers, owners and test riders are the same people. Having been involved in the motorcycle tyre industry for 20 years these guys thought that the tyres they were buying/riding were uninspiring at best and more importantly they thought it was possible to do better. Turns out they were right!
Motoz only use the best available materials to achieve high standards that give Motoz tyres exceptionally long wear life and durability and the process is ISO9001:2008 certified(BVQI) and audited by TUV Rhienland.
Although the company is Australian the tyres are made in the internationally regonised tyre making centre of the universe, Thailand (who knew?!). The Motoz factory is 40 years old, privately owned and doesn't make tyres for anyone else. Motoz has been around for 10 years now and it owns all its own moulds, technology, patents and trademarks. i.e. These guys are serious about what they are doing. And that shows in some of the best tyres we've ever seen or ridden.