Serious 'adventure' motorcycle travel demands serious adventure luggage and the KRIEGA OVERLANDER-SYSTEM (OS) sets a new standard. An innovative modular pannier system that fits virtually any trail, enduro or dual sport bike without the need for metal pannier frames. The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS to be mounted as panniers.
The modular design enables you to modify your luggage set-up to suit your ride - from a day’s single track to longer adventure trips. By adding an additional OS-ADVENTURE PACK as a top bag, you have a possible 100% waterproof, highly durable carrying capacity of up to 54 litres. The flexible design of the OS-BASE also enables you to mount earlier model Overlander 15 packs as panniers, US-DRYPACKS as top bags and includes ‘Loop Mounts' to attach a tent or sleeping mat.
After the initial set-up, it’s quick and easy to put on and take off and the heavy-duty hypalon construction with a semi rigid polypropylene core is very stable and lightweight. The unique OS-RACK LOOP mounting system,* provides a very tough and reliable solution to the demands of off-road luggage carrying.
*Includes 2 x OS-RACK LOOPS which require 2 x 6mm holes drilled in the rear fender for fitting.
- Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 Litres with centre pack mounting option.
- Heavy-duty Hypalon™ construction.
- Quick & easy to put on/take off.
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
- Aircraft grade alloy hooks.
- Non-slip cam buckles.
- 2 x OS-RACK LOOPS included.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Once the OS-RACK LOOPS are mounted on the rear fender and the OS PACKS of your choice are mounted to the BASE, fitting is quick and easy.
1. Hook-on the two top straps to the OS Rack Loops but leave loose.
2. Loop the two lower straps around the bike frame at the lowest possible position and hook them back to the loops on the strap making them as tight as possible.
3. Stand at the rear of the bike and pull the top straps as tight as possible, taking up the slack until the packs fit tightly to the bike.
4. Hook-on an additional top pack to the Loop Mounts on the OS-BASE and the OS-Rack Loops.
If the OS-BASE is in contact with the exhaust silencer you must fit a heat shield.
We recommend the Acerbis Silicone Silencer Protector.
DIMENSIONS = 1020(L) x 190(w) mm
WEIGHT = 700g