Keis X200 Heated Inner Gloves
Perfect for all types of outdoor activity, Keis X200 Heated Gloves are made with Micro Alloy technology giving you lightweight comfort and the reliability of continuous heat. The material allows for stretching to comfortable fit beneath your favourite glove.
The heated panels are located between the fingers of the gloves.
Detailed Product Info
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Lightweight stretch material for use under your favourite outer gloves.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions
- Available in Black.
- Controller not included.
- Current Draw 1.0A. Typical Power 12W.
- Available in sizes S, M, L
Connecting to Bodywarmer or Jacket:
Note: The heated inner gloves come complete with everything required to power them. Alternatively you can connect the gloves to the Keis bodywarmers or Keis sleeved jacket:
- Using the Heated Inner Gloves with the X10, X20 & X30 Bodywarmers - The bodywarmers have integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Inner Gloves. To utilise them you just need a pair of optional connection leads: Part No W54-370100. This method of connection enables you to use the bodywarmer controller to control the gloves along with the bodywarmer and also makes a neat job of the cabling.
- Using the Heated Inner Gloves with the X25 Sleeved Jacket - The jacket has integrated power sockets located in the sleeves specifically to power Keis Heated Inner Gloves. No additional cables/leads are required. This method of connection enables you to use the jacket controller to control the gloves along with the jacket and also makes a neat job of the cabling.
See Specifications Tab for full Keis product comparison and compatibility