Keis X20 Hi Powered Heated Bodywarmer / Gilet
The classic motorcycle heated gilet - but with 40W typical power it is double the power of the X10! Complete with free standard controller.
Hi Powered - to keep you warm (or hot) on your bike in the coldest weather - even the collar is heated!
The latest X20 vest incorporates integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Inner Gloves. This reduces the number of cables/wires and the gloves can then be controlled with the vest using the vests controller. To do this just requires one pair of Glove connection leads: Part No W54-370100. (Alternatively you can still power your gloves separately with the Y lead provided with the gloves).
Detailed Product Information
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys and collar provide serious warmth.
- Power distribution system to supply additional garments and keep cabling to a minimum
- Available in Black and complete with wiring harness.
- Current Draw 3.3A. Typical Power 40W.
- Available XXS to 3XL
Please Note: Not suitable for use with Li-Ion Battery Packs.
Please Note: Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit.