Keis X25 Sleeved Heated Jacket
For many bikers in the UK a heated jacket is a standard piece of kit for all year round riding. Of course if you are taking a trip to even colder climates then it really is essential.
The Keis X25 sleeved heated jacket combines all of the features you need to keep you comfortably warm (or hot if you prefer!). Heat panels in the chest, kidneys, arms and collar ensure that all the important areas of the upper body are kept warm.
Sleeved heated jacket - Standard Controller included.
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
Detailed Product Info
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys, arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in Black and complete with wiring harness.
- Current Draw 7A. Typical Power 84W.
See Specifications tab for Keis product comparison and compatibility
Please Note: Not suitable for use with Li-Ion Battery Packs.
Please Note: Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit.