2017 KTM 1290 Super Duke R Motorcycle Hire
In the form of the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R, KTM has crowned its legendary Naked Bike model range with a machine that redefines the term 'Streetfighter'. One look at its impressive performance data and aggressive design is enough to see that the 1290 R is the most extreme Super Duke ever. Thanks to unbeatable performance in conjunction with the versatility provided by the adjustable riding modes and PowerParts setups. Pure riding pleasure is pre-programmed - from the racetrack to the city and everywhere in between. The new KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R perfectly embodies the KTM philosophy: endless power, highest precision, perfect ergonomics, finest ingredients, not a gram too much, simply "Ready to Race"! The KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R – high-tech in an aggressive design with unprecedented functionality and razor-sharp sportiness reduced to the essentials. The new KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R transforms optimum performance with maximum safety into ultimate riding pleasure.
2017 versus 2016 KTM 1290 Superduke R:
- A small increase in power from 173 to 177 hp
- Rev range increased by 500rpm, making it easier to ride
- Suspension improvements to give a more comfortable ride without compromising handling
- Much more sophisticated electronics suite for riding modes, traction control, cruise control and bluetooth.
- Slightly more aggressive riding stance
- TFT colour display - easy to read and use
- Metzeler rather than Dunlop tyres
2017 KTM 1290 Super Duke R Motorcycle Hire Rates:
- 24 hour bike hire - £140
- Long Weekend - £375 (Saturday 10am to Tuesday 10am)
- A week or more - £100 per day
Terms & Conditions of Hire - - PDF