Enduristan Blizzard Saddle Bags
You do not carry the same stuff if you are out for a tough weekend in the mountains with your hard enduro or if you are on a leisure trip with your touring bike, right? That’s why we chose a modular approach for the Blizzard Saddle Bags.
On the underside of your Blizzard Saddle Bags, the two compression straps can easily be converted into an interface to attach a Bottle Holster or a Fender Bag (size M or L only). Like this you can add 2 x 1.5 liter additional volume, 2 x 1 liter fuel or a combination of both.
On top of the Blizzard Saddle Bags, there is placement to attach two more Bottle Holsters to increase the range of your hard enduro.
The rear of your bike remains free to attach a Tornado 2 Pack Sack. If you are planning on going out into the wild, you can chose a Rally Pack or any XS Base Pack, in order not to limit your freedom of movement.
The Blizzard Saddle Bags feature an innovative shape, which will not restrict your movement whilst riding off road. If you lean to the rear during steep descents, the bags will not interfere with your calves. The bags will not get entangled in the scrub, since there are no unnecessary straps on the outside of the bags. Last but not least, they are made of our extremely durable 3-layer fabric, all straps are double stitched and the front straps’ buckles are good for up to 225kg.
||2 x 6L
||2 x 9cm
||2 x 8.5L
||2 x 12.5cm
||2 x 12L
||2 x 18cm
||2 x 17L
||2 x 20.5cm
- Does not require rack
- Fits any enduro or adventure bike
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- 4 compression straps per bag
- 2 rows of cargo loops to attach additional gear
- 4 interfaces to attach Bottle Holsters
- 2 interfaces to attach Fender Bags (size M and L only)
- Ergonomic soft grip handles
- Deluxe shoulder strap separately available
- Firm seat under even the most extreme off road riding
- Easy fastening, quick removal
- Distance between bags adjustable
- Fore-aft placement fully adjustable
- No flapping straps
- Washable and easy to clean
- Built to last