Cobra JUMPACK CPP 8000 Jump Start, Power Pack
Small, convenient and powerful jump starter and charger
A must for any group trip, this little lightweight box will save the day with flat batteries.
Phone and car batteries die more often than we would like. You can power up both now with the newest Cobra JumPackTM CPP 8000. Small enough to carry it with you anywhere you go, easily stowing it away in a handbag, briefcase, or even a pocket and weighing in at just under 10 ounces, it is one of the most-compact and portable power packs while offering dual capabilities of mobile-device charging and vehicle jumpstarting, including a range of cars, SUVs, motorcycles, outboard boat engines, etc. multiple times.
With a form factor that is 40 percent smaller than its predecessor, the CPP 8000 model is the perfect companion for travel, outdoor, safety and multi-purpose use. The sleek and attractive new model now offers added built-in protection circuitry including short circuit protection, reverse charge, over-charge and reverse polarity protection. The unit holds approximately 85 to 90 percent of its charge for up to eight months.
The Cobra JumPack CPP 8000 has the reliability, versatility, and convenience you want in the tiny package you need. Nothing comes close to a Cobra.
Cobra Jump pack Features
- 180 Amp Starting Current, 360 Amp Peak Current - Jump starts most cars multiple times on a single charge
- 2.4 Amp USB Port for Rapid Charging - Quickly charge your cell phone, smartphone, tablets and other mobile devices multiple times
- Built-in LED Flashlight - Super-bright work and emergency LED light.
- 6000mAh Lithium-Cobalt Battery - Holds a charge longer and is smaller than traditional jump starters
JumPack 8000 Specifications
- Weight - 9.2 oz. (260.8g.)
- Height - 5.50 in (139.7mm)
- Width - 2.87 in. (72.9mm)
- Depth - 0.65 in. (16.51mm)