Nitro Tape is a self-fusing silicone tape that is specially formulated for the extreme conditions of automotive, motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and watercraft repairs.
- Nitro Tape has no adhesive, but when wrapped upon itself it fuses, forming a permanent bond that is both airtight and waterproof.
- Nitro Tape can insulate up to 8,000V resist high temperatures up to 500°F and even resist oil and chemicals.
- Repairs damaged radiator hoses and wires and can even be installed under water
What makes Nitro Tape so versatile?
- Easy to remove
- Leaves no residue
- Stretches 300%
- Withstands a temperature range of -65F to 500F
- Insulates 8,000 Volts per layer
- Resists UV, Oil, Salt, and Corrosive Chemicals
- Temporarily repair leaking hoses, wrap wire harnesses many more uses.
Many Practical Uses
With a roll of Nitro Tape, repairs on your car, motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile or watercraft are quick and easy! Nitro Tape keeps up with you on the road, track, and water!
Unlike electrical or duct tape Nitro Tape fuses to itself and never comes unwrapped and never leaves that sticky residue. It works better than shrink tape and it is great for repairing sensor wires or thumbswitch wires on enduro computers. You can use this tape on ANY surface!
Keep a roll of Nitro Tape in your car or motorcycle in case you need to repair on the go!
LENGTH: 10 ft.
WIDTH: 1 in.