ADV Spec Mongolia Trail Pants
Races To Places’ born and bred. A super tough and comfortable pant designed specifically for multi-day race and expedition use. The Mongolia over-the-boot Trail Pant, a tough and comfortable trouser designed for multi-day use in extreme conditions. Developed through testing in the Dakar rally these knee brace friendly pants come with hip/knee armour pockets, large thigh vent zips and fully washable heat resistant knee and lower leg panels.
What do you NEED to know about these pants?
- These pants are breathable and quick drying, but they are not waterproof.
- They should be used with a waterproof over trouser in continuously wet conditions.
- When worn with an AdvSpec Core base layer these pants will keep you comfortable in temperatures between 10C (50F) and 25C (77F)
- When worn without a base layer these pants will keep you cool and comfortable in temperatures between 15C (60F) and 30C (86F)
- They are specifically designed to be used with knee braces and have plenty of room in the knee box for bulky armour solutions
- There are pockets in the hip areas to allow fitment of Forcefield Isolator Hip Armour
These pants are all about repeatable all-day-long comfort and longevity. As tough as we could make them, they are a blend of quick drying 1000D Ballistic abrasion resistant fabric mixed with a specially designed super strong stretch rib and articulated knee fabrics to allow you all the movement you need when riding, pushing, pulling and crashing…
We coupled this with a soft, abrasion and heat resistant non-organic fabric to the inner knee area (to allow regular washing) large thigh vent zips and a wide range of options to keep them in place (double waist popper, built in adjustable belt AND loops for braces) they are designed to be the most comfortable and long lasting pant you have ever ridden in.
The lower leg is a mix of super tough Hyperlon/Kevlar™ fabrics with a heat resistant area to the inner leg. The closure system over the boot relies on a mix of velcro and a ‘Fix and Forget’ buckle (initially adjustable once) to the lower hem to ensure your pant leg stays closed regardless of your riding conditions.
These trousers are the perfect choice for multi-day races/expeditions where comfort, longevity and protection are all key considerations.
Additional features include;
- Two zipped thigh pockets
- Hip pockets to fit Forcefield Isolator Hip Armour
- Knee pockets to fit Forcefield Isolator Hip Armour
- 1000D ballistic Nylon fabric in key abrasion zones
- Integrated Belt
- Large thigh pockets
- Long thigh vents for variable cooling
- Mesh & rib lower leg for in the boot comfort
- Stretch Rib for flexibility & comfort
- Washable & heat resistant knee fabric