Magadan Panniers MK2 - Motorcycle Panniers
After just two successful years the Magadan Panniers became THE luggage choice for the serious Overland motorcyclist. After further feedback from the bags developer, Walter Colebatch and Adventure Motorcycling legend Chris Scott, the bags have been refined further. One of the very best solutions when it comes to soft motorcycle panniers.
- Uprated buckles
- Improved field serviceability should buckles be damaged, from redesigned straps.
- New Front and Rear attachment points
- Uprated Inner Bags
We are also offering new cable locks that offer improved security over the original Pacsafe Items
- Width 200mm x Length 360mm x Height (variable) 360mm
The two pockets on the bags are as follows:
- Pocket 1 circumference : 440mm with an attachment strip of 130mm and a top flap
- Pocket 2 circumference: 290mm with an attachment strip of 90mm and no top flap
- These panniers come with velcro top staps to support them over the rear seat of the bike.
- These panniers require extra straps that are NOT supplied to attach them to the side rail racks of your bike.
- The panniers come supplied with 2 seperate internal waterproof bags, one for each side.
- The panniers do not come with any locks or pacsafe devices, but you can add anciliary items below
- Total panniers weight for 1 set : 4.35kg
These Magadan panniers require a rack for effective mounting and are not designed to just be slung over the bike. For solutions that do not require racks please see the Giant Loop saddle bag range or the Kriega Panniers