- Free UK Delivery: for orders over £99 excluding Highlands & Islands
- Standard Mainland Delivery: UK only - Excluding Highlands, NI and Islands orders - £5.95
- Collect from store option £FOC if you order and pay online and then collect from our Manchester store. Please note that this option appears during Check-Out after you confirm the billing/delivery Address.
- We also ship goods worldwide - for a quote, please contact us on +44 161 736 8040, e-mail via our contact page or email email@example.com
Shipping & Delivery Details
We aim to deliver your orders as soon as possible (typically 2-5 working days) but if the delivery is urgent or you have a critical date (travel plans?) - please contact us on 0161 637 8040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an honest answer!
A Signature will normally be required on delivery of your goods. If there is no one available to sign for your goods a card will usually be left advising you how to re-arrange delivery or collect from the parcel carrier.
Returns, Exchanges, Faults and Warranty
- Return the goods within 14 days of receipt to be entitled to a full refund
- Any goods returned for credit or refund must be in "new" condition and be resalable as "new" with all packaging, components, labels, leaflets and instructions.
- After your return is received and inspected, your refund will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs and risk to return the goods to our shop so we recommend recorded/signed for (as proof of postage is not proof of delivery or receipt) and additional insurance as appropriate.
- As above but let us know what you would like in exchange eg larger size.
- If you are exchanging goods and would like the new item sent out before we receive the old item we would need to take payment for the replacement item. Once the original item is returned as per the conditions above, we will issue a refund.
- If your goods have arrived with a manufacturing defect, or are faulty, please return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt and we will be happy to exchange (where possible) or refund.
Damaged In Transit
- Please let us know as soon as possible if any goods arrive damaged.
- Please keep all original packaging and take photographs if possible.
- Damaged goods claims are lodged with our courier and we will help with the process.
- Most manufacturers offer a warranty period which covers against defects. To determine warranty procedure for a specific item, please contact us.
- All items must be returned clean.
- Warranty claims that are not accepted will be returned to the customer.
Questions / Concerns
If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance contact us via email email@example.com or telephone 0161 736 8040